Promobile
Edit Template
Logo.promobile

Find by price

Samsung A72

Samsung A72
0
Rating out of 10

6.7''

1080x2400 pixels

64MP

4K@30fps

8GB RAM

Snapdragon 720G

5000 mAH

LI-PO

Best Mobiles Under 50,000 in Pakistan
List of Best Mobiles under 50,000 in Pakistan
Tips to Find Best Mobile for PUBG
Tips to Find Best Mobile for PUBG

Related Devices

Samsung A53 promobile
Samsung A53
Samsung A20S promobile
Samsung A20S
Samsung A73 promobile
Samsung A73
Samsung s21 fe promobile
Samsung S21 FE
Samsung s21+ promobile
Samsung S21 +
samsung a33 5g promobile
Samsung A33 5G

Samsung A72 Price in Pakistan

Samsung A72 Released in March 2021 with other Samsung models like A52 and A32. Just like other A52 and A32 Samsung A72 is also a 5G smartphone. It comes with 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Display with 1080 x 2400 Pixels resolution. It has 64MP main camera on the back side that can record 4k videos and capture awesome shots. Samsung A72 comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM and the internal storage can be upgraded by inserting an SD card.
Samsung A72 packed with Snapdragong 720G processor and its benchmark score is around 268,000 which is quite good in this price tag. moreover it has other decent features like 5000 mAH battery, 25W fast charging, 90 Hz refresh rate and under display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung A72 Price in Pakistan is 82,000

Specification

GENERAL
Release DateMarch 2021
OSAndroid 11, OneUI 3.1
Dimension165 x 77.40 x 8.4 mm
Weight203 Grams Approx
SIM-Cellular
SIM typeDual Sim (Nano-SIM)
2GYES: This Device Support 2G
3GYES: This Device Support 3G
4GYES: This Device Support 4G
5GYES: This Device Support 5G
PROCESSOR
CoresOcta-core (2 Cores x 2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold + 6 Cores x 1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
ChipsetSnapdragon 720G (8 nanometers)
GPUAdreno 618 GPU
DISPLAY
ScreenSuper AMOLED Display
Size6.7 Inches (17.02 centimeters)
Resolution1080 x 2400 Pixels (~393 PPI)
ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass, IP67 dust & water resistant up to 1m for 30 minutes
Extra Features90Hz Refresh Rate, 800 nits peak brightness
MEMORY
RAM & ROM128GB internal storage, 8GB of RAM
SD CardYES: microSD Card
CAMERA
Back CameraQuad Camera: 64 MP (wide lens) + 8 MP (telephoto lens) + 12 MP (ultrawide lens) + 5 MP (macro lens)
Video4K@30fps - 1080p@30/60/120fps
Front Camera32 Megapixels
Video4K@30fps - 1080p@30/60/120fps
SENSORS
AccelerometerYES
CompassYES
FingerprintYES: (Under Display)
GyroYES
ProximityYES
FM radioYES
NFCYES
OTHERS
USB TypeUSB Type - C 2.O
BluetoothYES: v5.O with A2DP LE
BATTERY
Capacity(Li-Po Non removable) 5000 milliampere, mAh
Charging25W Fast Charging
PRICE82,000/- PKR
*For 128/8 GB* other variants available

PERFORMANCE

Processor
Performance 75%
Camera
Quality 85%
Gaming
Performance 70%
Antutu score
268692
Battery
Backup 85%
OverAll
Performance 80%

Charging: charge almost 54% within just 30 minutes while the other 46% took about 45 minutes (total 1 hour and 15 minutes to charge 100%)
Standby: 117 hours
3G Browing: 40 hours
Video Playback: 16 hours 28 minutes
Web surfing: 15 hours
Gaming: 6 hours 30 minutes

ProMobile Rating: 9/10

  • Pro Mode: There is a Pro mode for photos which offers ISO adjustment from 50 to 4000 & white balance from 2300K to 1000K
  • HDR: Auto HDR brightens up the scene nicely
  • Video quality: 4k @30 fps
  • Fun Mode: You need to connect to internet in order to enjoy the fun mode pictures
  • Main sensor can produce huge 18MB photos
  • Ultra wide lens work perfecly and can click awesome shots
  • Night Mode: The built-in Scene optimizer automatically triggers an Auto Night mode in dark scenes which is quite cool feature in A72

    ProMobile Rating: 10/10

PUBG: 59 FPS ( graphics Smooth-Ultra)
Call of duty: 60 FPS
Fortnite: 30 FPS

Gaming Phone
Camera Phone
All Rounder
Premium

Note: All the percentages are based on price and market competition which reflect the formula of value for money. Samsung A72 price in Pakistan might be different in offline market.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *